Suffolk University is committed to providing you with a positive and enriching academic experience and to helping you reach your full potential. Through outreach and support programs, the Office of Retention Services (ORS) plays a vital role in fulfilling this commitment.
The mission of the Office of Retention Services is to provide support services and systematic programs that will assist students develop strategies for academic and personal success through individual coaching, referrals, communication, campus wide initiatives and networking opportunities.
To accomplish our mission, the Office of Retention Services:
- Makes you feel welcome and supported at Suffolk University.
- Helps you to develop strategies for academic success.
- Coaches you to advocate for yourself within the University structure.
- Provides opportunities for you to share issues or concerns that are preventing you from being a successful student.
- Serves as a referral source for academic support services.
- Keeps you informed about dates and important deadlines.
- Encourages and assists you with registration for the following semester.
- Provides opportunities for you to connect to programs, resources and faculty.
- Serves on many internal committees to advocate for students.
We want to get to know you. Stop by the Office of Retention Services today!