Seven Suffolk University students are among those nominated for International Interior Design Association of New England 2009 awards.
Of four graduate students nominated, three are students in the Interior Design program at the New England School of Art & Design at Suffolk University. Three of the six undergraduates nominated also hail from the design school.
The students and their projects are:
- Tharon Anderson, Vera Wang Flagship Store
- Katherine Clunie, DND LEED Home Center
- Theadora Elliott, The Music Connection
- Connie Fong, New Generation Genealogy Library
- Jennifer Greene, The Center For Global Cohesion and Cultural Understanding
- Pallavi Katdare, The “Smart Car” Hub: Flagship Store and Museum
The IIDA New England Interior Design Award ceremony will take place Tuesday, June 23, at the Museum of Fine Arts. The annual event recognizes professional design leaders and promising students from throughout New England.