Job shadow provides an inside look at jobs, organizations, and career paths. Job shadows are offered during the spring semester. They are unpaid and cannot be taken for credit. They vary from a half-day to a full day and are sponsored by alumni and friends of Suffolk.
Through this experience, you can:
- Learn what kinds of jobs are available in your field of interest and how to prepare for them
- Discover what expectations employers have
- See how organizations are run and what the pace of work is like
- Begin to develop networking skills
- Make smart choices about electives, internships, minors and other academic decisions
Visit us in the Career Development Center to learn tips and strategies for job shadowing.
If you have any questions, please contact Jamie Gallo in the Career Development Center.