It's Not Too Late – There's Still Time!
Suffolk University has great summer options for students at all stages of their academic careers. With more than 250 day and evening classes in the heart of Boston, convenient online programs, and exciting study abroad opportunities, Suffolk is your place for summer learning.
Four summer modules of varying lengths make for an easy fit with other summer plans. Classes begin on May 19, June 2, or July 7, and you can register online right up to the first day of each session.
Get ahead - and save
Summer 2014 brings unique opportunities for undergraduates at the Boston campus, with a variety of courses at a reduced cost and a lively campus environment. Join us to:
- Accelerate progress toward your degree
- Cut tuition costs; courses offered at a savings of more than $100 per credit
- Lighten your course load and fulfill requirements earlier
Enjoy living and learning in the heart of Boston:
- Breakfast and activities are included in your housing fee
- Enjoy day trips to beaches; see the Red Sox and New England Revolution in action; join friends for whale-watching and outlet-shopping trips; and check out weekly entertainment and food specials
- Ram card dining options available
We've reduced costs
Summer tuition for 2014 is $650 per credit for undergrad courses, a savings of more than $100 per credit over summer 2013. Tuition for a 3-credit course will be $1,950; for a 4-credit course, $2,600. A student taking two 4-credit courses this summer would pay tuition of $5,200, compared to $6,016 in summer 2013 – a savings of $816.
Suffolk students start here:
- Search for classes at MySuffolk
- Add courses to your Wishlist