Make the Most of Your Summer
Suffolk University has great summer options for students at all stages of their academic careers. With day and evening classes in the heart of Boston, convenient online programs, and exciting study abroad opportunities, Suffolk is your place for summer learning.
And you can stay on campus this summer for as little as $22 per day if your course load is 6 credits or more. This price, almost 60 percent lower than last year, includes lodging in 10 West Street, breakfast, and many exciting activities planned for Suffolk Summer students. Additional meal options are available.
Get ahead - and save
Summer 2014 brings unique opportunities for undergraduates at the Boston campus, with a variety of courses at a reduced cost and a lively campus environment. Join us to:
- Accelerate progress toward your degree
- Cut tuition costs; courses offered at a savings of more than $100 per credit
- Lighten your course load and fulfill requirements earlier
Enjoy living and learning in the heart of Boston:
- Enroll in at least two courses totaling 6 credits or more and stay on campus for less than $22 per day
- Breakfast and activities are included
- Enjoy day trips to beaches; see the Red Sox and New England Revolution in action; join friends for whale-watching and outlet-shopping trips; and check out weekly entertainment and food specials
- Ram card dining options available
We've reduced costs
Summer tuition for 2014 is $650 per credit for undergrad courses, a savings of more than $100 per credit over summer 2013. Tuition for a 3-credit course will be $1,950; for a 4-credit course, $2,600. A student taking two 4-credit courses this summer would pay tuition of $5,200, compared to $6,016 in summer 2013 – a savings of $816.
Housing costs also have been reduced to $150 per week for students with course loads of at least 6 credits. These students pay $1,050 for seven weeks at 10 West Street, compared to $2,597 last year, a savings of $1,547. Students enrolled for 14 weeks will pay only $2,100 for housing. Breakfast and activities are included.
Discounted housing is limited
This reduced rate is available on a first-come, first-served basis, so register now to reserve your Summer at Suffolk living space.
Suffolk students start here:
- Search for classes at MySuffolk
- Add courses to your Wishlist
Not a Suffolk student?
If you are interested in taking courses but are not enrolled at Suffolk, please fill out the CAPS form.