Alternative Format of Text Request Form [PDF]
Request textbooks in electronic format.
Authorization Request for Release of Information [PDF]
Request to retrieve or release student documentation
Student Sharing Agreement [PDF]
Authorize sharing of student information with other academic support services on campus.
To establish attendance accommodation within courses.
Exam Accommodation Online Scheduling Form
Please follow the link below to log in and schedule your exam accommodation. Your login information is your Suffolk username and password.
All fields on the form are required.
Please note, the online scheduling form only lists exam availability that is four or more days in advance. If you need to schedule an exam at a different time, please contact us at 617-573-8034.
Peer Note-Taker Request Form
The Peer Note-Taker Request form is available as a PDF or by using the form below.
When requesting a peer note taker, please keep in mind the following:
- Students must obtain their notes off of the Black Board website throughout the semester. ODS will monitor note taking usage. Student’s notes will be posted 48 hours after their previous class.
- If student notes are not being utilized, ODS reserves the right to prioritize student peer note taker requests for future semesters.
- Students will not have access to their notes on BlackBoard until they have requested, picked up and handed their accommodation letters to their professors.
- Students should feel free to contact ODS if they have problem accessing notes.
- Students should report any missed notes as soon as possible. ODS will rectify the problem.
* = Required field
Request for Accommodation Letters
Letters must be requested each semester. They are not automatically generated. Your request will be sent to the Office of Disability Services. You may be contacted if further information is needed. You will be notified when your letters are ready and at that time you may pick them up at the Office of Disability Services.
If you do not wish to submit your request online, please call the Office of Disability Services at (617) 573-8034 to submit your request over the phone.
* indicates a required field.
Peer Note-Taker Work-Study Job Application
Based on the Americans with Disabilities Act, Suffolk University is required to provide “reasonable accommodations” to students with disabilities. One of the accommodations that Suffolk University provides is a peer note taker.
Peer Note Takers are upperclassmen students who will be paid to sit in a course that he/she is not registered in and take notes. This position will report to the Office of Disability Services located at 73 Tremont Street 9th Floor.
- Must be in your sophomore year or above.
- Attend a mandatory training session at the Office of Disability Services at the beginning of the semester.
- Commit to the position for the entire semester.
- Ability to formulate legible, clear, and concise notes.
- Provide a digital copy of class notes within 48 hours after the class occurred to the Office of Disability Services.
- Answer any questions that the student receiving the notes may have.
- Attend each of the scheduled classes.
- Maintain a cumulative grade point average of a 2.5.
- Be responsible for turning in weekly time sheets or risk not being paid.
- Great position for a resume
- Become an expert note taker
Your application will be sent to the Office of Disability Services. You may be contacted if further information is needed. If you do not wish to submit this application online, you may stop by the Office of Disability Services and fill out a paper application.
If you are contacted for an interview you will need to bring the following with you:
- Employment Authorization Form (available at the financial aid office)
- Two forms of ID
You will not be granted an interview for this position if you do not have these forms with you.
Please note: If you do not have a work-study award or a student employment award, you are not eligible to apply for this work-study position.
To check on the status of your application, you may email email@example.com.
* = Required field