Bringing Visiting Scholars/Professors

Inviting a J-1 exchange visitor [PDF]

Employing International Students

Social security numbers for F-1 students [PDF]

What is a Visa?

According to the U.S. Department of State:

"A citizen of a foreign country who seeks to enter the United States (U.S.) generally must first obtain a U.S. visa, which is placed in the traveler’s passport, a travel document issued by the traveler’s country of citizenship. Certain international travelers may be eligible to travel to the U.S. without a visa if they meet the requirements for visa-free travel. The Visa section of this website is all about U.S. visas for foreign citizens to travel to the U.S."

Visa types [PDF]

Supporting International Students

Federal income tax [PDF]