|YOU MAY SCHEDULE ONLINE FOR:
||YOU MAY NOT SCHEDULE ONLINE FOR:
- Academic Concerns: your academic performance, adding or dropping a class, or your progress toward graduation
- Change of Major/Minor: changing your major and/or adding a double major or minor
- Course Changes: changes to your current semester schedule
- Program Evaluation: courses needed to fulfill degree requirements and how to read your program evaluation
- Registration Approval: only available during course selection period
- Summer Courses: If you are looking to plan your summer at Suffolk.
TO SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT ONLINE USING ADVISORTRAC:
- Click (or type into your browser address field) https://trac.suffolk.edu.
- Enter your login and password (same as your Suffolk Email without the "@suffolk.edu")
- Click Search Availability
- Select the Reason, preferred Date, and Time. Click Search.
- Enter your telephone number and notes for your advisor describing your questions.
- Click SAVE.
- Study Abroad: course selection for studying abroad
- Petition: taking a course outside of Suffolk or taking excess credits
- Transfer Credits: questions about transfer credits.
- Phone or Skype Appointments
|The appointments listed above require more time and preparation for both you and your advisor and can not be booked online
TO SCHEDULE THE APPOINTMENTS LISTED ABOVE:
That's it. You're done!
You will receive an email confirmation to your Suffolk University Email Account with the details of your appointment. You will also receive a reminder email 24 hours before your appointment.
During designated registration approval periods for the upcoming semester registration, you may only schedule Registration Approval appointments online. For all other appointments during this period, you will need to call the Advising Center at 617-573-8345.