From Monday, March 16th
- Friday, April 3rd
, only Registration Approval
appointments are available for online scheduling. These appointments are specifically to discuss course selection
for the Fall 2015 semester
. To schedule an appointment for anything other than registration approval, call the Advising Center at 617-573-8345.
You should only schedule a Registration Approval appointment online if your assigned academic advisor is a staff member
at the Undergraduate Academic Advising Center. Not sure? Check your program evaluation
for your academic advisor's name and contact information.
If you are assigned to a faculty advisor, contact your academic department or email your faculty advisor directly.
To Schedule your Appointment Online:
- Click (or type into your browser address field): https://trac.suffolk.edu to go to AdvisorTrac
- Enter your login and password (same as your Suffolk Email without the @suffolk.edu)
- Click "Search Availability"
- Select the "Reason," preferred "Date," and "Time." Click Search.
- Enter your telephone number in the space provided and notes for your advisor describing your questions. Click SAVE.
You will receive an email confirmation to your Suffolk University email account with the details of your appointment. You will also receive a reminder email 24 hours before your appointment.
To Prepare for your Appointment:
- Print and review your Program Evaluation.
- Create a tentative Fall 2015 course schedule.
- Arrive on time and prepared for your scheduled advising appointment.