From Tuesday, October 14th to Friday, October 31st, only Registration Approval appointments are available for online booking. These appointments are specifically to discuss course selection for the Spring 2015 semester.
If you want to meet with an advisor at the Undergraduate Academic Advising Center for any other reason during these dates, you must call the office at (617) 573-8345.
Only schedule a Registration Approval appointment online
if your assigned advisor is a staff member
at the Undergraduate Academic Advising Center. Not sure? Check your program evaluation
for your advisor's name and contact information.
Schedule Your Appointment Online:
- Click (or type into your browser address field) https://trac.suffolk.edu to go to AdvisorTrac.
- Enter your login and password (same as your Suffolk Email without the "@suffolk.edu")
- Click Search Availability
- Select the Reason, preferred Date, and Time. Click Search.
- Enter your telephone number in the space provided and notes for your advisor describing your questions. Click SAVE.
- You will receive an email confirmation to your Suffolk University Email Account with the details of your appointment. You will also receive a reminder email 24 hours before your appointment.
Prepare for Your Appointment:
- Check your assigned advisor - his or her name is listed on the first page of your Program Evaluation.
- Print and review your Program Evaluation.
- Create a tentative Spring 2015 schedule.
- Arrive on time and prepared for your scheduled advising appointment.