To be eligible for need based aid at Suffolk University, you must:
- Submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Be admitted and enrolled in an eligible degree or certificate program
- Be enrolled for a minimum of 6 credits per semester with the exception of select Federal Pell Grant recipients
- Maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
- Be a US citizen or eligible non-citizen
- Not be in default on prior educational loans
- Not owe a Title IV refund
- If required, be registered with Selective Service
Some students may be selected for a process called verification. All students who are chosen for verification will be notified by the Student Financial Services Office and must submit requested documentation in order to receive need based aid.
To received maximum consideration for need based funding, students should meet all published Financial Aid deadlines.