Need based financial aid recipients must reapply for funding each year and can generally expect to receive the same level of funding (although the composition may change) providing:
- Family financial situation remains similar
- University funding levels remain the same
- Application deadlines are met
- Satisfactory academic progress is maintained
- Enrollment status remains the same
Note: Additional funding received through the appeal process may not be renewed every year.
Renewal of merit based aid does not require an application. A student must maintain the required GPA in order to continue to receive funding.