Incoming Undergraduate Students
Students who have completed a FAFSA and been admitted to Suffolk University will be notified of their need based financial aid eligibility beginning in mid-March with a financial aid award letter. A copy of the award letter will be mailed to the student. In addition, an electronic version of the award letter will be available in the MySuffolk portal.
Incoming Graduate Students
Returning Undergraduate and Graduate Students
- Any revisions made to your financial aid award will generate an updated award letter.
- If you wish to reject/reduce any portion of the awards offered to you, please submit a copy of the award letter indicating the changes you are requesting. Please make sure to provide a signature confirming the changes.
- If you are accepting your award(s) in full, you do not need to return the award letter.
- Your anticipated enrollment and residency status are indicated on your award letter. Please review and notify us of any discrepancies.
- You are required to notify the Office of Student Financial Services of the receipt of any funding not listed on your award letter. Outside awards are reviewed and may necessitate a reduction in other forms of financial aid. Institutional funds will not be awarded to cover costs beyond full tuition and fees.