As someone who has navigated the admission process, attended classes, and earned a graduate degree, you are one of the best sources of information for students who are exploring the idea of earning a graduate degree at Suffolk.
We invite alumni of Suffolk University graduate programs to become members of the Graduate Alumni Admission Network (AAN) and to share their experience and insights with prospective graduate students during the admission and enrollment process.
As a member of the Graduate Alumni Admission Network, you will have the opportunity to connect with potential students in a variety of ways. For example, you can:
- Have your name, program, and email listed on this website for individual correspondence
- Participate in phone calling campaigns to speak directly with admitted students
- Present during an on-campus or online panel discussion event
- Attend receptions or grad school fairs in your area
- Connect via social media or online chat platforms
To request to join the network as an alumni volunteer, please complete this short form. Once submitted, we'll be in touch regarding your next steps.
If you have questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Brett DiMarzo, Associate Director of Graduate Admission, who coordinates the AAN program and can be reached via email at email@example.com or by phone at 617-573-8302.