Do you know what drives the profit, cash flow, and growth of your dental practice?
Given constant changes in insurance, technology, regulations, and industry trends, understanding what builds value for your practice is more important than ever. In this hands-on program, you'll learn how to plan, execute, and measure financial strategies that will put you back in the driver's seat of your practice.
- Overview and Assessment
- Current industry trends and impact on practice
- Your role as CEO and organizational structure
- Assessment of current planning and financial systems
- Assessment of understanding of revenue and cost drivers
- Taking Action
- Building practice value and goals
- Designing practice metrics
- Implementing practice metrics
- Measuring and adapting to metrics
George Moker is the director of Entrepreneurship Programs and an instructor of Management and Entrepreneurship at the Sawyer Business School.
He is also a licensed Certified Public Accountant and CEO of MOKER CPA PC, an accounting firm focusing on business strategies and growth for startup and small commercial and government-funded organizations.
He has more than 25 years experience in small business and startup organizations, having also served in senior management positions of commercial product and service firms.
Professor Moker has developed and presented workshops at Penn State University, Duquesne University, University City Science Center, Suffolk University, as well as webinars and other small business training and support materials.
MBA, Suffolk University
BS, Charter Oak State College
CPA and CPE