How is digital media changing the way we do business?
Speakers at the fourth annual Social Media: Bridging the Gap Conference on April 18 shared their ideas. They highlighted the latest trends in digital media and offered tips on how to enhance marketing strategies.
- Andrew Graff, CEO of Allen & Gerritsen
- Josh Walsh, Co-founder AdTheorent (NYC)
- Mike Proulx, EVP, Director of Social Media at Hill Holliday
- Eric Leist, Product Marketing Manager at Skyhook Wireless
- Anna Plotnikova, Senior Search Marketing Specialist at Hill Holliday
- Paul Schmidt, Inbound Marketing Consultant at HubSpot
As we set out to bridge the gap between academia and real-world practices, you’ll get to network with all types of digital media enthusiasts, ranging from small business owners to business professors and business students.
Hosted by Sawyer Business School’s Department of Marketing, the event was a chance for attendees to network with all types of digital media enthusiasts, ranging from small business owners to professors and business students. A portion of the registration fee went toward a marketing scholarship fund.
Follow @SuffolkMKT on Twitter and use #BtheG for updates.