Business in China
Shanghai & Beijing
May 9-16, 2015
Professor Ken Hung
The population of China is an impressive 1.34 billion and growing. There are more than 1.1 million millionaires in China, ranked third in the world. The Chinese market is booming, but firms need to face and adapt to the cultural, economic, and political realities in China. How do we understand these markets?
What to Expect
- Interact with executives during site visits to major corporations.
- Understand the economic and business environment in China, including historical, cultural, political, and social influences on business practices
- Examine the unique legal and ethics practices in the Chinese business environment
- Study the challenges and issues of business in China.
- Identify the innovation and adaptation of foreign companies in China
- Visit historical sites, including the Great Wall of China