We aim to provide a powerful, innovative, and enduring learning experience for you, so you can effectively lead healthcare organizations that promote compassion, quality, and value.
Whether you want to advance your career in healthcare or break into the field for the first time, we nurture your potential. You’ll be challenged with innovative curriculum and hands-on learning. You’ll develop the analytic and strategic skills needed to transform organizations, build relationships, and strengthen organizational performance.
We are working to become the pre-eminent graduate programs in healthcare administration in the Northeastern United States, serving a diverse range of students from our region and around the world who are committed to their professional development and to being change agents to improve the healthcare delivery system and the health of the population. Our Healthcare Programs will take graduate education to new levels of performance and creativity by providing inspiring and innovative learning experiences in classrooms and in healthcare organizations.
- Students First: You are our top priority. We strive to do everything possible to support your intellectual and professional development and enable you to realize your dreams.
- Scholarship: We are continually exploring the healthcare field and sharing our findings with our students in courses and to the larger healthcare community through publications and presentations.
- Service: Our faculty members are active in the healthcare community. They participate in professional organizations, such as the American College of Healthcare Executives, the Institute for Healthcare Improvement, the Healthcare Financial Management Association, and the Academy of Management.
- Involvement: We believe that you should further your development and expand your networks through involvement in healthcare professional organizations, such as the American College of Healthcare Executives and the Institute for Healthcare Improvement.
- Excellence: We strive to deliver a superior educational experience, helping you develop the knowledge and insight needed to be successful healthcare professionals and change agents.
- Integrity: We seek to adhere to the highest standards of professionalism, ethics, and personal responsibility, and we encourage and guide you to do the same.
- Collaboration: Faculty members and students are co-owners and co-creators of our overall learning experience and every course; therefore, everyone is expected to invest in each other’s learning and success.
- Innovation and Relevance: We seek to stay current on the healthcare field and the larger environment in which it exists, so we can share the latest information and insight with our students.
- Critical and Creative Thinking: We strive to provoke new ideas and ways of thinking. We support inquiry and different points of view, and we honor each other in real learning. We seek true understanding, not just getting the “right” answers.
Our MHA Program is an Associate Graduate Candidate Program of the Association of University Programs in Health Administration (AUPHA).