Suffolk has a chapter of Pi Alpha Alpha (PAA), the National Honor Society for Public Affairs and Administration. PAA provides an excellent opportunity for you to connect with outstanding undergraduate and graduate students in public administration, public policy, and public affairs.
Pi Alpha Alpha Honor Society recognizes and promotes excellence in the study and practice of public affairs and administration. PAA membership identifies those with the highest performance levels in educational programs preparing them for public service careers.
To be inducted, students must:
- Be enrolled in MPA, MHA, or any other joint MPA program
- Complete at least 27 credit hours (18 hours in the MHA)
- Remove all incompletes (except internship or practicum)
- Have a cumulative GPA in the top 20% of those students meeting requirements one and two.
- As a student, you’re automatically reviewed by Suffolk PAA chapter officers for eligibility and are invited to join.