Admission to the Suffolk MBA is competitive. Admission requirements include:
1. The equivalent of one year full-time professional work experience.
- Full-time MBAs average three years of professional work experience
- Part-time MBAs average five to seven years of professional work experience
2. Official GMAT or GRE, unless you qualify for a waiver.
3. TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE-Academic score is required for international applicants
- Visit the International Students page for full details.
Suffolk University’s Office of Graduate Admission has complete information regarding additional admission requirements, application deadlines, and the online application process.