Admission to the Suffolk MBA is competitive. Admission requirements include:
1. The equivalent of one year full-time professional work experience.
- Full-time MBAs average three years of professional work experience
- Part-time MBAs average five to seven years of professional work experience
2. Official GMAT or GRE score is required, with the following exceptions:
- Documentation of the successful completion of the CPA exam with a 2.7 undergraduate GPA
- Documentation of the LSAT for applicants to the Suffolk MBA/JD dual degree
- Documentation of the LSAT for applicants to the Accelerated MBA for Attorneys – open to graduates of ABA-accredited US law schools
- You are a Suffolk University Graduate with a BSBA or bachelor’s degree in economics; are applying to the MBA Program; have a 3.4 or higher cumulative GPA (on a scale of 4), and the equivalent of at least one year full-time, professional work experience.
- You’re in the GDPA Program and have completed at least 5 courses, but no more than 7, with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5. (MSA, MST, MBA, MBA/MSA, MBA/GDPA & MSA/MST only.) Note: MBA Program requires the equivalent of 1-year of work experience.
- Suffolk Gold Program: Individuals with at least a 3.4 (on a scale of 4.0) cumulative undergraduate GPA and 4 or more years of full-time work experience, qualify for the Suffolk Gold Program. The Suffolk Gold Program automatically waives the GMAT. Suffolk Gold applies to the following full- and part-time MBA programs:
- MBA/GDPA (Graduate Diploma in Accounting)
- MBA/MSA (MS in Accounting)
- MBA/MST (MS in Taxation)
- MBA/MSF (MS in Finance)
3. TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE-Academic score is required for international applicants
- TOEFL score required: 550 paper format; 213 CBT format; or 80 on the new IBT format
- A 6.5 or above is required on the IELTS
- A 53 or above is required for the PTE-Academic
- Visit the International Students page for full details.
Suffolk University’s Office of Graduate Admission has complete information regarding additional admission requirements, application deadlines, and the online application process.