Admission to the Suffolk MBA is competitive. Admission requirements include:
1. The equivalent of one year full-time work experience.
- Full-time MBAs average three years work experience
- Part-time MBAs average five to seven years work experience
2. Official GMAT or GRE score is required, with the following exceptions:
- Documentation of the successful completion of the CPA exam with a 2.7 undergraduate GPA
- Documentation of the LSAT for applicants to the Suffolk MBA/JD joint degree
- Documentation of the LSAT for applicants to the Accelerated MBA for Attorneys – open to graduates of ABA-accredited US law schools
- Suffolk Gold Program: Individuals with at least a 3.4 (on a scale of 4.0) cumulative undergraduate GPA and 4 or more years of full-time work experience after the undergraduate degree, qualify for the Suffolk Gold Program. The Suffolk Gold Program automatically waives the GMAT. Suffolk Gold applies to the following full- and part-time MBA programs:
- Global MBA
- MBA/GDPA (Graduate Diploma in Accounting)
- MBA/MSA (MS in Accounting)
- MBA/MST (MS in Taxation)
- MBA/MSF (MS in Finance)
3. TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE-Academic score is required for international applicants
- TOEFL score required: 550 paper format; 213 CBT format; or 80 on the new IBT format
- A 6.5 or above is required on the IELTS
- A 53 or above is required for the PTE-Academic
- Visit the International Students page for full details.
Suffolk University’s Office of Graduate Admission has complete information regarding additional admission requirements, application deadlines, and the online application process.
Note: There are unique admission requirements for the Suffolk Global MBA.