The key to career development is lifelong learning.
Our open enrollment courses are designed for mid-career professionals who want to retool, advance, or expand their areas of interest. With courses in areas such as leadership, finance, and marketing, you’ll emerge equipped to take on the challenges and opportunities at your organization.
Take a look at our upcoming courses.
This two-day certificate program is designed for mid-to-senior-level managers who want to learn more about personal leadership, conflict negotiation, and leading change. One session will be taught online.
The course will be taught by faculty in the Management and Entrepreneurship Department.
Finance for Non-Financial Managers
Whether you want to build a solid foundation in finance or enhance their current finance skills, this program will show you how to apply essential financial principles in a real-world context.
Marketing and Social Media Essentials
Marketing trends are changing rapidly. This program will help you stay ahead in a dynamic industry. You’ll explore the most popular and effective social media platforms and learn about best practices for digital marketing. By reviewing the core principles of successful social media campaigns, you'll learn how to strategically promote your business and maximize your reach socially.
Successful organizations in 2025 will be more agile, productive and economically profitable. During this three-day conference, you'll learn how to develop an innovation strategy for the future workplace.
- Learn about 5 key opportunities for attracting, energizing, and invigorating top talent
- Hear Otto Scharmer, MIT Professor, on leading from the emerging future.
- Learn from a panel of diverse people to show you ways to become THE place to work.
- Participate and learn from each other about cutting-edge practices
- Develop a pilot initiative to take back to your company to trial "next practice."
- Join the community to continue the discussion post conference.
This program will explore areas such as trust, power, and information exchange, to help you strengthen the key negotiating skills that are essential in business.