The Sawyer Business School Honors Living Learning Community (LLC) provides academically distinguished students an opportunity to facilitate their transition to the University by residing in a community of their peers. Residents of the Honors LLC will participate in co-curricular, as well as extra-curricular activities that will enhance their learning, social, and networking opportunities.
Benefits of joining the LLC include:
- Living with other focused, motivated, and successful students
- A supportive environment that helps ease your transition to the University
- Academic, social, networking, and career-focused programming
- On-site peer mentoring and study groups that help you get to know other honors students
- Early arrival to Welcome Weekend provides an opportunity to explore our downtown Boston neighborhood
National Collegiate Honors Council
Suffolk University is a member institution of the National Collegiate Honors Council (NCHC). The NCHC offers national conferences on undergraduate research and publication opportunities for undergraduates. Each year, qualified students have the opportunity to present their research at the NCHC conference and network with honors students from other institutions.
The NCHC is also a vital resource for our faculty and staff for everything from honors course design to peer mentor programs and thesis and project direction.