You will stay in Suffolk University’s Nathan Miller Hall at 10 Somerset Street while you participate in the Housing Search.
The nightly rate is $70 per person. This is for a shared room with a shared bathroom.
Please note the following conditions of your stay:
- Space is limited; reservations are recommended.
- All reservations must be made one week prior to check-in to ensure room availability.
- Suffolk University’s residence hall is a non-smoking facility.
- Students will be responsible for lost keys, as well as damages to their assigned rooms.
- Linens (a pillow, blanket, two sheets, pillowcase, and bath towel) will be provided. Students will need to bring any other necessary items.
- All guests will need to sign an Individual Agreement upon checking into the residence halls. This agreement is a binding contract with Suffolk University, and it can be provided to you before your arrival upon request.
All rooms are shared unless otherwise requested
Private rooms can be purchased for $85/night per person. This would still have a shared bathroom with another private room.
Check-in at Nathan Miller Hall at 10 Somerset St. lasts from 3pm to 8pm on Thursday, June 6.
Check-out is 11am on Sunday, June 9.
Rooms will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. Contact the Office of Residence Life & Housing at 617.305.2500 or email@example.com if you have any questions regarding accommodations.
You will receive a full refund if you cancel prior to check-in (in writing) by Monday, June 3. No refund is available for cancellations made after Monday, June 3.