Similar to its peer institutions, Suffolk will provide a printing allotment of 500 pages per semester (in the form of a $25 credit to your RAM Suffolk University ID card) to each student enrolled in the College of Arts and Sciences and the Sawyer Business School (Boston campus only). You will be allowed to roll over any unused amounts from your printing allotment from the fall semester to the spring semester.
How It Works
- Print your job from the computer
- You will get a pop-up box showing the number of pages you are about to print and the total cost of the print job.
- Click "OK"
- You will get another pop-up box stating that your print job has been sent to a printer
- Click "OK"
- Go over to the release station and click on "Print Job"
- Swipe your RAM (Suffolk University ID) Card
- Select your print job (you may sort print jobs by user name, computer name or document name)
- Click “Print”
- Pick up your documents from the printer.
Replenishing Your Printing Allowance
If you run out of your printing allowance, your RAM account will be automatically billed. If you do not have funds in your RAM account, you can deposit funds electronically using a credit card.
Alternately, you can deposit cash in a ValuePort, located just outside of the Student Services HUB on the first floor of the Donahue building.
Problems or Questions?
If you encounter a problem, check first with a lab monitor or librarian. For any technical difficulties, please contact the Suffolk University Helpdesk at 617-557-2000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.