The best advice we can give to make your Suffolk University commuter and off-campus student experience the best is to get involved! Students who commute to campus from home or an off-campus apartment have a variety of opportunities to get involved with student life and many resources to help make commuting convenient. The Student Leadership and Involvement Office is a great resource to help you get connected to the campus community.
- Check out all the student organizations you can be involved with. Every Tuesday and Thursday, various clubs and organizations hold meetings and sponsor events so commuter students can easily participate.
- Be sure to visit the Hub Information Center, located in the Sagan Lobby of the Donahue Building regularly. Stop by Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., email email@example.com or call 617-994-4225.
- Check out the Student Leadership and Involvement Office calendar of events to keep up-to-date on the latest events and programs on-campus.
- Pick up the latest copy of The Suffolk Journal, Suffolk University’s print newspaper, or go online to peruse The Suffolk Voice, our school’s online news source.
- Participate in the Commuter Student Association, an organization that helps to connect non-residential Suffolk students to campus, to each other, and to resident students.
Suffolk University Law School
Suffolk University Law School students can consult the Student Services/Dean of Students office for more information concerning their commuter student experience, including directions on how to purchase discounted MBTA passes for the semester.
Law students can also get information on student life and activities at the school.