The mission of the Office of Student Leadership and Involvement is to provide a student-centered atmosphere that fosters lifelong learning through student engagement, relationship building, reflection and experiential leadership. We are committed to cultivating leadership opportunities for students to find potential within themselves.
- Supports activities and advises over 80 student clubs and organizations
- Advises one Fraternity, Sigma Alpha Epsilon & one Sorority, Theta Phi Alpha
- Plans and implements various leadership development programs
- Maintains and oversees facilities and programs in the Student Activities Center (Donahue Building, 4th floor) and the student lounge (Sawyer Building, 2nd floor)
- Provides information and involvement opportunities through SUconnect and the HUB information center
- Partners with a wide range of campus and community groups to enhance the student experience
- Hosts annual events on campus