Want to make a real difference on campus, work on leadership skills, and meet new people? Join the Student Government Association.
The Student Government Association (SGA) is the voice of students on campus. We are the representative body for all full-time undergraduates at Suffolk. We serve as an advocate for the student body in academic, financial and co-curricular matters. It is our responsibility to make sure that the faculty, administration and trustees of the University hear and understand the opinions and ideas of students.
SGA wants you to know that we are here for you—we are your advocates on campus and we want to be accessible to you at all times. To this end, we have created a form through which you can communicate your questions, comments or concerns to us. Tell us what you like, what you don't like, what you want to change, suggestions, anything you want us to know.If you have a question, comment, or want to get involved with SGA, don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Email SGA at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call (617) 573-8322
- Fax (617) 573-8584
- Drop by our campus office in the Donahue Building Student Activities Center, Room 433.
SGA Executive Board 2014-2015
- Tyler LeBlanc, President
- Colin Loiselle, Vice President
- Dennis Harkins, Secretary
- Rakan Alzaydi, Treasurer
SGA Committee Chairs 2014-2015
- Housing and Facilities: Meg Donnelly
- Academics: Donald De Rosa
- Student Affairs: Haley Rooney
- Senior Week: Matt West
- Diversity: Rebecca Ndwana
- Public Relations: Lidia Zayas