If you are transferring to another institution and need a Dean's certification, Letter of Good Standing or College Official's report (also called the Common Application) to be signed by the Vice President for Student Affairs or the Dean of Students, please contact the Student Affairs Office, 617.573.8239.

Official transcripts can only be obtained through the Registrar's Office, 617.573.8430.

Once you know you have been accepted to another institution and that you are transferring from Suffolk, you must complete an official withdrawal form [PDF] so that you are no longer considered a Suffolk student.