The iLEAD Retreat is the level one signature event where students begin to learn about themselves as a leader. Through activities, students are challenged to step outside their comfort zone, learn about setting goals, and make connections with other student leaders in the Journey.
- Learn about leadership concepts and theories and be able to apply these concepts and theories to their lives.
- Engage in critical thinking about leadership through activities and discussions
- Explore what it means to create a diverse and inclusive community.
- Learn how to be an effective group member by engaging in small group learning activities
- Learn about involvement opportunities and resources at Suffolk.
- Develop significant relationships with peers and facilitators.
- Learn how they can apply what they have learned in the classroom, their personal lives and as a student leader.