In general, check-in for orientation begins at 8am on Day One, and the program will conclude at approximately 5pm on Day Two.
Activities during orientation include:
- Welcome address and greetings
- Small group time with our orientation leaders and your fellow incoming students.
- Information sessions about University services, resources, and campus life
- Math placement exam
- Lunch and student services/activities fair
- College of Arts and Sciences and Sawyer Business School academic sessions
- Academic advising and registration for fall 2014 classes
- Student success workshops
- Student ID photos
- Campus safety awareness resources
Orientation attendance is mandatory for all new first year and transfer students. If you cannot attend, please contact the Office of Orientation and New Student Programs.