150 Tremont Street
Meet your orientation leader, pick up your information packet and schedule, and get settled in your on-campus accommodations
- Welcome address and greetings
- Information sessions about University services, resources, and campus life
- Math placement exam
- Lunch and student services/activities fair
- College of Arts and Sciences and Sawyer Business School academic sessions
- Academic advising and registration for spring 2013 classes
- Student success workshops
- Student ID photos
- Campus safety awareness resources
- Closing session
Please complete the registration form to confirm your space for this program.
Orientation attendance is mandatory for all new freshman and transfer students. If you cannot attend, please contact the Office of Orientation and New Student Programs.