Activities during orientation include:
- Welcome address and greetings
- Small group time with our orientation leaders and your fellow incoming students.
- Information sessions about University services, resources, and campus life
- Math placement exam
- Lunch and student services/activities fair
- College of Arts and Sciences and Sawyer Business School academic sessions
- Academic advising and registration for spring 2014 classes
- Student success workshops
- Student ID photos
- Campus safety awareness resources
Registration is now available through MySuffolk.
Orientation attendance is mandatory for all new first year and transfer students. If you cannot attend, please contact the Office of Orientation and New Student Programs.