In general, check-in for orientation begins at 12pm on Day One and conclude at 6PM, The program will begin again at 8am on Day Two and conclude at approximately 5:30pm. All dates and times subject to change.
Activities during orientation include:
- Welcome address and greetings
- Small group time with our orientation leaders and your fellow incoming students.
- Information sessions about University services, resources, and campus life
- Math placement exam (for students who are unable to take the exam at home)
- Lunch and student services/activities fair
- College of Arts and Sciences and Sawyer Business School academic sessions
- Academic advising and registration for Spring 2015 classes (be sure to complete your pre-registration before attending orientation)
- Student success workshops
- Student ID photos
- Campus safety awareness resources
Orientation attendance is mandatory for all new first year and transfer students. If you cannot attend, please contact the Office of Orientation and New Student Programs.