In general, check-in for orientation begins at 8am on Day One and conclude at 6PM, The program will begin again at 8am on Day Two and conclude at approximately 5pm.
Activities during orientation include:
- Welcome address and greetings
- Small group time with our orientation leaders and your fellow incoming students.
- Information sessions about University services, resources, and campus life
- Math placement exam (for students who are unable to take the exam at home)
- Lunch and student services/activities fair
- College of Arts and Sciences and Sawyer Business School academic sessions
- Academic advising and registration for Fall 2014 classes (be sure to complete your pre-registration before attending orientation)
- Student success workshops
- Student ID photos
- Campus safety awareness resources
Orientation attendance is mandatory for all new first year and transfer students. If you cannot attend, please contact the Office of Orientation and New Student Programs.