All orientation sessions are required for students and highly recommended for family members.
During June orientation, all new fall students are required to stay overnight in a residence hall and optional overnight accommodations can be provided to family members at an additional cost.
Orientation activities will include
- Welcome address
- Small group time with our Orientation Leaders and your fellow new students
- Information sessions on Suffolk services, resources, and campus life
- Math placement exam (for students unable to take the exam at home)
- Lunch and student services/activities fair
- Undergraduate academic curriculum sessions
- Academic advising and registration for first-semester courses (be sure to complete your course pre-registration before attending orientation)
- Student success workshops
- Student ID photos
- Campus safety awareness resources