Orientation registration is now available for our January orientation session. All transfer students should register through MySuffolk.
If that link does not work, follow these steps to register:
- Go to MySuffolk. The system must be accessed on Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox. It will not load on Safari or Google Chrome.
- Log in to your admitted students portal. You should have received login credentials via email upon submitting your admission application*.
- Once you have logged in, click the “My Applications” tab at the top of the screen.
- Click “New Student Orientation.” in the thin blue bar at the top of the screen, just below the "My Applications" section.
- Click “Register for Orientation," located in the menu on the left side of the screen.
- Fill in all required fields and submit.
*If you are not able to log in or you have forgotten your password, please contact the Suffolk Help Desk at 617-557-2000.
If you have not submitted an admissions deposit, you will be unable to register for Transfermation. If you receive any error messages or are unable to access the registration form for another reason, contact the Office of Orientation and New Student Programs for assistance.