Please allow for 3 business days processing time between submission of an Admissions Deposit and accessing the orientation registration system.
New student and family orientation registration is accessed through the MySuffolk portal. Student participation in orientation is mandatory and family participation is highly encouraged. Family orientation registration is included as a step the student orientation registration process and can be added to/updated at anytime.
Orientation Registration Instructions:
- Go to MySuffolk. The system is best accessed on Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox. Problems may occur if you attempt to load on Safari or Google Chrome.
- Login to the MySuffolk portal using the login credentials sent to you via email.*
- Once in MySuffolk, you will see the “New Undergraduate Student" drop down menu at the top of the screen in the yellow navigation bar.
- Select "New Admitted Student" page under the "New Undergraduate Student" menu.
- Read the instructions presented on this page closely. Click on the appropriate link to access and complete Orientation Registration.
- Fill in all required field information and submit.
- You can access the registration system to change your confirmed session or update attending family members as needed (until 10 days prior to a scheduled session).
*If you are not able to login or you have forgotten your credentials (username or password), please contact the Suffolk Help Desk at 617-557-2000.
If you have not submitted an Admissions Deposit, you will be unable to register for orientation. If you receive any error messages, you should contact Undergraduate Admissions at 617-573-8460 to ensure your deposit has been processed. If you have other questions about orientation, please contact New Student & Family Programs.