Orientation registration is now available online, through your MySuffolk portal. The instructions below will help you to access the form. Remember, you must submit your deposit to register, and then we recommend you wait 3-5 business days before you register online so that we may ensure you are clear to register.
If that link does not work, follow these steps to register:
- Go to MySuffolk. The system must be accessed on Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox. It will not load on Safari or Google Chrome.
- Log in to your admitted students portal. You should have received login credentials via email upon submitting your admission application*.
- Once you have logged in, click the “My Applications” tab at the top of the screen.
- Click “New Student Orientation.” in the thin blue bar at the top of the screen, just below the "My Applications" section.
- Click “Register for Orientation," located in the menu on the left side of the screen.
- Fill in all required fields and submit.
*If you are not able to log in or you have forgotten your password, please contact the Suffolk Help Desk at 617-557-2000.
If you have not submitted an admissions deposit, you will be unable to register for orientation. If you receive any error messages, you should contact Undergraduate Admissions at 617.573.8460 to ensure your deposit was received. If you are unable to access the registration form for another reason, contact the Office of Orientation and New Student Programs for assistance.