- Avoid these pitfalls and misconceptions
- Watch our podcast [.WMV] and find out how the brain learns best
- Pick and choose from subject-specific study strategies
- See our quick tips for managing your time [PDF]
- Watch our podcast [.WMV] for ideas on fitting everything in during the busy times of the semester
- Use a calendar to implement your newly found scheduling skills
- Read our one-sheet crash course on note-taking [PDF]
- Watch our podcast [.PDF] explaining Cornell notes and print free Cornell note paper
- Check out these app recommendations for note-taking on the iPad and Android
- Columbia College has great instructions on how to locate main ideas and using the SQ3R reading system
- Here are some helpful hints for taking good notes on your reading.
- Our quick guide to setting achievable goals will help propel you forward, as will our brief podcast [.WMV]
- Here are some tips to help you remember what you study for tests.
- Tip sheet on correctly citing sources and avoiding plagiarism [PDF]
- Visit the Purdue Online Writing Lab (OWL) for tons of expert advice on the writing process, different types of assignments, grammar, and much more. You’ll also find information on discipline-specific writing, including but not limited to professional/business, engineering, and journalism.