The Ballotti Learning Center offers the College-Level Examination Program (CLEP) examinations for both Suffolk and non-Suffolk students. Get more information about CLEP exams from The College Board.
CLEP examinations provide undergraduate students the opportunity to gain college credit in specific areas of study.
Suffolk currently offers the following CLEP Exams:
- American Government
- American Literature
- Analyzing & Interpreting Literature
- College Algebra
- College Mathematics
- College Composition
- English Literature
- Financial Accounting*
- History of the United States I: Early Colonization to 1877
- History of the United States II: 1865 to the Present*
- Human Growth and Development*
- Information Systems and Computer Applications*
- Introduction to Educational Psychology
- Introductory Business Law*
- Introductory Psychology
- Introductory Sociology
- Natural Sciences*
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Principles of Management*
- Principles of Marketing*
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Social Sciences & History
- Western Civilization I: Ancient Near East to 1648*
- Western Civilization II: 1648 to the Present*
* Suffolk University students cannot currently gain credit for these exams. Learn more about our credit granting policy.
Please note, Suffolk does not offer any language CLEP exams.