Exam Accommodation Form [PDF]
Schedule exams at the Office of Disability Services.
Alternative Format of Text Request Form
Request textbooks in electronic format.
Authorization Request for Release of Information [PDF]
Request to retrieve or release student documentation
Student Sharing Agreement [PDF]
Authorize sharing of student information with other academic support services on campus.
Peer Note-Taker Request Form [PDF]
Request a peer note-taker.
Request for Accommodation Letters
Letters must be requested each semester. They are not automatically generated. Your request will be sent to the Office of Disability Services. You may be contacted if further information is needed. You will be notified when your letters are ready and at that time you may pick them up at the Office of Disability Services.
If you do not wish to submit your request online, please call the Office of Disability Services at (617) 994-6820 to submit your request over the phone.
* indicates a required field.
Peer Note-Taker Work-Study Job Application
Based on the Americans with Disabilities Act, Suffolk University is required to provide “reasonable accommodations” to students with disabilities. One of the accommodations that Suffolk University provides is a peer note taker.
Peer Note Takers are upperclassmen students who will be paid to sit in a course that he/she is not registered in and take notes. This position will report to the Office of Disability Services located at 73 Tremont Street 7th Floor.
- Must be in your sophomore year or above
- Attend a mandatory training session at the Office of Disability Services at the beginning of the semester
- Commit to the position for the entire semester
- Ability to formulate legible, clear, and concise notes
- Provide a digital copy of class notes within 48 hours after the class occurred to the Office of Disability Services
- Answer any questions that the student receiving the notes may have
- Attend each of the scheduled classes
- Maintain a cumulative grade point average of a 2.5
- Be responsible for turning in weekly time sheets or risk not being paid
- Great position for a resume
- Become an expert note taker
Your application will be sent to the Office of Disability Services. You may be contacted if further information is needed. If you do not wish to submit this application online, you may stop by the Office of Disability Services and fill out a paper application.
If you are contacted for an interview you will need to bring the following with you:
- Employment Authorization Form (available at the financial aid office)
- Two forms of ID
You will not be granted an interview for this position if you do not have these forms with you.
Please note: If you do not have a work-study award or a student employment award, you are not eligible to apply for this work-study position.
To check on the status of your application, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org.