Selected Campus Resources
- Counseling Center, 73 Tremont Street, 5th Floor (617.573.8226)
- Campus Ministry / Interfaith Center, Sawyer 823 (617.573.8325)
- Student Activities, Sawyer 320 (617.573.8320)
- Student Affairs, 73 Tremont Street, 12th Floor (617.573.8239)
- Health Services, 73 Tremont Street, 5th Floor (617.573.8260)
- Athletics, Ridgeway 205 (617.573.8379)
- Center for International Student Advising, 73 Tremont Street, 9th Floor (617.573.8154)
- Center for Learning & Academic Success, 73 Tremont Street, 9th Floor (617.573.8235)
- Office of Multicultural Affairs, Archer 481 (617.573.8613)
- Office of Residence Life, 150 Tremont St., (617.305.2500)
- Student Government Association, Sawyer 324C, (617.573.8322)
- Graduate Student Association, Sawyer 320, (617.573.8320)
- Suffolk University Police, Ridgeway 4th Floor, (617.573.8111)
- Second Language Services, 73 Tremont Street, 9th Floor, (617.573.8677)
Information was adapted from the following resources:
- Mary Washington College / Psychological Services Center, "Coping With Crisis and Disaster"
- "Coping and Surviving Violent and Traumatic Events" by Michael G. Conner, Psy.D.
- International Critical Incident Stress Foundation, Inc.
- The Counseling Center, State University of New York at Buffalo