Interested in becoming an Orientation leader?
Orientation leaders take on a multitude of roles. They are group leaders, course registration assistants, peer educators, and positive role models. They are actively involved in assisting all new students with their transition to Suffolk, whether it’s from high school, the workforce, the military, or another higher education institution.
Our Orientation leaders are trained year-round in institutional information, group dynamics, and student development issues. They receive a stipend as well as room and board in University residence halls during Orientation.
Applications for the 2015 Orientation Team will be available online and in the Office of Orientation & New Student Programs beginning on October 1st.
Submit All Application Materials by October 31, 2014 at 4:45 p.m. to Donahue Building, Room 529
- Application Form
- Responses to Application Questions
- Sophomore through Senior Applicants Only: Print out of Unofficial Suffolk Transcript from MySuffolk
- Freshmen & 1st Semester Transfer Applicants Only: Print out of Fall 2014 Class Schedule from MySuffolk
- Two Orientation Leader Reference Forms:
- 1 from current Suffolk University Faculty/ Staff Member
- 1 from current Suffolk University Student Leader
- You will also be required to attend an information session:
- Thursday, October 9, 2014 from 1-2 p.m. in 150 Tremont, Basement Auditorium
- Wednesday, October 15, 2014 from 5-6 p.m. in Sawyer Lounge Conference Room
- Monday, October 20, 2014 from 6-7 p.m. in Donahue Building, Room 403
- Thursday, October 23, 2014 from 5:30-6:30 p.m. in Donahue Building, Room 403
- Tuesday, October 28, 2014 from 1-2 p.m. in 150 Tremont, Basement Auditorium
- Friday, October 31, 2014 from 11 a.m.-12 p.m. in Donahue Building, Room 403
Application Materials Can Be Turned Into Donahue, Room 529 or at any of the Required Information Sessions