Each year, Suffolk University chooses graduating seniors to be recognized for this national honor. Selection for this distinguished award is based on cumulative GPA as well as campus involvement, community service and other factors.
Suffolk’s Who's Who Among Students in American Universities and Colleges Committee is made up of students, staff and faculty members of Suffolk University. The committee reviews all applications, applies the points system outlined in the Committee’s Bylaws, and makes a recommendation to the national “Who’s Who” office for official selection.
If you have any questions regarding this honor or the selection process, contact us at (617) 573-8321.
To be eligible for this recognition, candidates must meet each of the following requirements.
- Must be scheduled to complete all requirements for an undergraduate degree at Suffolk University in February, May, or August 2016, as confirmed by an official University transcript
- Must have completed at least 24 credit hours at Suffolk University as of September 1, 2015
- Must have and maintain a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of at least 2.5
- Must be able to demonstrate both academic and co-curricular/community achievements, as confirmed by the application and any supporting materials submitted
- Must complete and submit an application by Friday, December 4, 2015
- Review the Who's Who Selection Committee bylaws to find out how students are selected