Mostapha Ziad, PhD
Department of Engineering
Office: Ridgeway Building, Room 300
- PhD, Boston University
- MS, Boston University
- BS, University of Algiers
- Wireless Sensor Networks
- Embedded Systems
- Data Quality
|Consultant, SoftDomain Inc.-Norzak Technologies Inc.||2004-present|
|Associate Professor, Engineering Department, Suffolk University||2003-present|
|Adjunct Professor, Online MBA Program, Suffolk University||2001-present|
|Assitant Professor, CIS Department, Suffolk Univeristy||1997-2003|
|Instructor/Course Developer/Consultant, VMARK Software-ASG Inc.||1993-1997|
|Certified Netware Instructor/ConsultantVitronic Corporation||1992-1993|
|Assistant Professor, University of Petroleum & Minerals||1987-1992|
|Assistant Professor, Computer Science Department, Plymouth State College||1986-1987|
|Senior Lecturer, Math & Computer Science Department, Suffolk University||1984-1986|
|Teaching Assistant, Boston University||1981-1984|
- “Managing Data Quality in Dynamic Decision Environments: An Information Product Approach”, Journal of Database Management (JDM), Oct-Dec. 2003.
- “Evaluating the Completeness of an Information Product”, Information Quality minitrack , AMCIS 2003 Conference, August 2003, Tampa, Florida.
- “Information Quality and the challenges of E-Commerce and Data Mining” , Conference on New technologies for Information and Communication (Les Nouvelles Technologies de l’Information et de la Communication), University of Constantine, Algeria, April 13-15, 2002.
- “Data Quality”, book published by Kluwer Academic Publisher, 2001 (with Richard Wang and Yang Lee)
- “IP-MAP: representing the manufacture of an information product”, Conference on Information Quality (refereed), MIT, Cambridge, 2000.
- “Emerging Technologies for Data Quality Improvement” , Conference on Information Quality (refereed), MIT, Cambridge, 1999.
Programming for Engineers
Introduction to Digital Systems
Data and Computer Communications
Business Data Communications