Study Abroad: Electrical Engineering
Why study electrical engineering abroad?
- Engineering is a global profession involving multinational companies and quite often, teams from one nation will be working with teams from several others. It is vital for engineers to understand how culture affects how people prioritize and make decisions. A study abroad program will give a student the experience to understand the nuances and sensitivities needed to work successfully with engineers from abroad.
- Studying abroad will enhances a student’s career prospects. Global companies want engineers who have proven that they can work with people from other countries.
Suffolk University has several programs to choose from! Where can you study?
Universities with Electrical Engineering courses taught in English:
- Macquarie University
- University of Newcastle
- Aalborg University
- Yeditepe University
- Tecnologico de Monterrey
- Universidad Iberoamericana
- Pole Universitaire Leonard de Vinci
- Institute Universitaire de Technologie de Marseilles
Please contact Dr. Lisa Shatz, firstname.lastname@example.org or 617.573.8230, for more information on planning your study abroad in Electrical Engineering.