Admission RequirementsThe Counseling graduate programs adhere to the requirements outlined by the office of Graduate Admission. Applicants must:
- Hold a bachelor's degree from an accredited academic institution (or interational equivalent)
- Submit GRE or MAT scores
- International applicants: Successful completion of the TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE-Academic
- Complete the application process
Waiver of Admission ExaminationYou may qualify for a GRE/MAT waiver when applying for admission to Suffolk’s Master of Science in Mental Health Counseling program if you meet one of the following criteria:
- You have graduated from an accredited college or university with a cumulative grade point average of 3.4 or above (out of 4.0), or
- You have graduated from Suffolk University with a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or above.