Honors students also take advantage of a variety of benefits outside the classroom:
- Take your learning beyond the classroom and live with fellow honors students in our Honors Living Learning Community.
- Enjoy all Boston has to offer with special honors activities, from community service projects to theatre performances to visits to local landmarks. Recent outings have included a Red Sox game, a trip to the Boston Harbor Islands, and the Light the Night cancer fundraiser on the Boston Common.
- Follow the latest program news and events through our Facebook and Instagram.
- Run for a seat on the Honors Advisory Council. Comprising eight students elected by their peers, the Council plans activities and events for honors students, and advises program faculty and staff.
- Apply to represent Suffolk at the annual National Collegiate Honors Council Conference, where you might present original research, moderate panels, and network with honors students nationwide. Recent locations include Chicago, Denver, New Orleans, and Seattle.
- Become an Honors Program Ambassador, providing outreach and mentorship to new and prospective students while also providing support for recruiting fairs, events and programs, and honors classes.
The Career Development Center offers connections to Honors Alumni Mentors through RAMP: the Ram Alumni Mentoring Program.