This intensive and fun class combines in-depth training on creating and running winning campaigns, including candidate campaigns and issue-oriented campaigns. The class includes site visits to campaign offices and leading political strategy firms. Students will broaden their networks, meeting guest speakers from government, public policy, and nonprofits and participate in hands-on activities that help students learn fundraising, media and messaging, campaign strategy, field operations, and technology. The class fee includes daily meals, transportation, and special materials.
- Register by: April 9, 2018
- Bill due by: May 4, 2018
Summer 2018 tuition rates:
- Certificate (not for academic credit): $490
- For undergraduate academic credit (4 credits): $4708
- For graduate academic credit (3 credits): $3991
- Housing (optional): $60/night
Class dates and numbers:
Summer Session I, May 21-July 2, 2018
Mondays and Wednesdays, 1:00-3:40 PM
- GVT-005-A: Undergraduate level, non-credit*
- GVT-010-A: Graduate level, non-credit*
- GVT-538-A: Undergraduate level, for-credit (4 credits)
- GVT-938-A: Graduate level, for-credit (3 credits)
*If you are a non-Suffolk and/or a non-credit student, please apply for the program here.
Read what past students have to say here.