THIS FORM IS FOR UNIVERSITY STAFF/FACULTY USE ONLY. STUDENTS REQUESTING INFORMATION MAY CONTACT THE OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR AT 617-573-8430 OR email@example.com.
- Requests for information from the Registrar’s Office must be from a verifiable Suffolk email address.
- The Dean of Students must approve any request from a student or student organization prior to the request being submitted to the Registrar’s Office.
- Reports generally take 5-7 business days for completion. Please ensure you have appropriate lead-time for your request.
Confidential information is only provided in response to specific written requests from officials of the University. Any information provided must only be used for the sole purpose stated in this information request.
The requestor must agree to the following conditions:
- Will not disclose any privileged information to any third parties.
- To keep information in a secure area.
- To share information only with those authorized in accordance with FERPA.
- To destroy information in a manner that completely protects confidentiality of the student or to return unwanted or un-used information to the Registrar’s Office.
Disclosure of any information to unauthorized parties or failure to comply with any of the above constitutes a violation of the Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act (FERPA).