Suffolk University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, Vietnam-era or disabled-veteran status in its employment, admission policies, or in the administration or operation of, or access to its academic and non-academic programs and policies. It does not discriminate on the basis of disability in violation of Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973.
Inquiries regarding disabilities and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act may be directed to the appropriate coordinator:
- Students and student applicants in the College of Arts and Sciences and the Sawyer Business School -- Senior Associate Dean of Students, Stahl Center, 12th floor, tel: 617.573.8239, TDD: 617.557.4875
- Students, student applicants, and faculty in the Law School -- Dean of Students in the Law School, Sargent Hall, 4th floor, tel: 617.573.8157
- Faculty and faculty applicants in the College of Arts and Science -- Dean of the College, Donahue, 1st floor, tel: 617.573.8265
- Faculty and faculty applicants in the Sawyer Business School -- Dean of the Sawyer Business School, Stahl Center, 12th floor, tel: 617.573.8300
- Other employees and applicants for employment -- Director of Human Resources, Stahl Center, 5th Floor, tel: 617.573.8415
Inquiries regarding Title IX as it applies to other students, faculty and staff, and other federal and state non-discrimination legislation may be directed to the Director of Human Resources, Stahl Center, 5th Floor, tel: 617.573.8415.