Ordering Official Transcripts:
All requests for official Suffolk University transcripts for students in the College of Arts & Sciences and Sawyer Business School are processed through the National Student Clearinghouse.
In compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), Suffolk University issues official transcripts only with authorization from the student.
Costs and Services:
The cost for an official transcript is $5.00 per copy. Transcript orders are processed within 3-5 business days and are sent from the Office of the Registrar via first-class U.S. mail. The registrar's office does not issue transcripts for students with outstanding financial obligations to the university. For questions regarding financial holds, please contact the Office of the Bursar at (617) 573-8407.
Electronic PDF - Electronic PDF transcripts are available at a cost of $6.75 per copy.
Questions About Your Order?
- Students with access to MySuffolk select Unofficial College Transcript
- Students who do not have access to MySuffolk:
- Submit a written request including name, ID number, dates of attendance, degree program, contact information, and signature.
- Requests may be faxed to 617-573-8703 or scanned and emailed to email@example.com.
- Contact the Office of the Registrar at 617-573-8430 with any questions.