In addition to offering finished communication products, OMC provides the following resources to our campus partners. Each can be used to obtain or present materials in accordance with the Suffolk University brand.
Brand Usage Guidelines
The brand usage guidelines establish and promote the proper usage of all University branding, including, but not limited to, the University symbol and wordmark. These standards should be employed in the development of all communication vehicles for the University, Law School, Business School, and College of Arts and Sciences.
Their appropriate use is important in helping us build a more consistent and dynamic University image while strengthening the distinctive identities of the three schools.
BSE Print Solutions (formerly Bay State Envelope) print all of the envelopes for the University. Online ordering is available. You can also reach BSE at 508-337-8900.
Shea Brothers, Inc. prints all other stationery items. To place an order, visit Shea Brothers, click on the SB logo to enter. Then, click on the SU button to access the Suffolk login page. Shea can also be reached at 617-623-2001.
Log in Information for All Sites
College of Arts and Sciences
Sawyer Business School
Suffolk Law School
- Enter your user ID and password and click the log in button. You are now at the Home page. You should bookmark this page to allow quicker access in the future.
- Click on the Catalog button in the upper left corner of your screen.
- Click on the Suffolk University or school link.
- Click on the item you would like to order and, if it can be customized (with either personal or departmental information), enter your information in each field. Click on the Update button below the word Proof. Click on the Open PDF button. Check the proof carefully; this will be your only proof. You can download this pdf and save it for your records. Enter the quantity desired and click Add to Cart.
- Click on the Back To Catalog link to continue shopping or click the Checkout button.
- Complete Shipping Information and click Continue. Be sure to include your name in the shipping information; not just the name of your department.
- Complete Billing Information. You must enter your 16-digit budget number into the PO Number field and the Client PO Number field on the Shea Brother’s site and the Budget Line Number field on the BSE site. Click Continue.
Digital stationery may only be used for email and other electronic communications. The electronic template should never be used to produce the University letterhead on an office printer. This template contains low-resolution images and does not reproduce well when printed. All hard-copy communications requiring the University letterhead must be printed on official Suffolk stationery, available for purchase via Shea Brothers.
Instructions on how to create electronic letterhead:
- Visit the stationery ordering site and proceed as if you are using the instructions for ordering letterhead.
- Input your department information into the fields on the letterhead form.
- Official/Formal Office and Department names should be used on letterhead.
- Academic departments should have the word Department.
- Offices should generally be listed as the “Office of ……..” rather than “………. Office,” with few exceptions.
- Once your information is correct in the form, click the green update button.
- After the letterhead image is refreshed, click on the PDF button, and save that file to your desktop. At this time, you can close out of the Shea Brothers website.
- Please email the PDF of your letterhead to OMC@suffolk.edu. You will receive the word document to be used as your electronic letterhead within 24-48 hours.
University: Blue Background
University: White Background
Law School: Blue Background
Law School: White Background
College of Arts and Sciences: Blue Background
College of Arts and Sciences: White Background
Sawyer Business School: Blue Background
Sawyer Business School: White Background