Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) compliance:
It is expected that you will:
- Handle this information in a confidential manner, keeping it secure at all times.
- Communicate this information only to other parties authorized to have access to it in accordance with the provisions of FERPA.
- Use this information only for its intended purpose.
- Properly dispose of this information when it is no longer needed.
For full Compliance Guidelines visit the Research Compliance website.
For questions regarding compliance in research; email the research compliance hotline: firstname.lastname@example.org
- research on regular and special education instructional settings
- research on the effectiveness of or the comparison among instructional techniques, cirricula, or classroom management methods.
- information obtained is recorded in such a manner that human subjects can be identified, directly or through identifies linked to the subject,
- any disclosure of the human subjects' responses outside the research could reasonably place the subjects at risk of criminal or civil liability or be damaging to the subjects; financial standing, employability, or reputation.