University and school envelopes are produced by BSE Print Solutions (formerly Bay State Envelope). Orders are placed via an online system. You can also reach BSE at 508-337-8900.
Business Cards, Letterheads, Notesheets, Note Cards, Pocket Folders
Shea Brothers, Inc. prints all other stationery items as well as folders. These orders are also placed via an online system. Shea can also be reached at 617-623-2001.
Log in Information for All Sites
College of Arts & Sciences
Sawyer Business School
Suffolk Law School
- Enter your username and password and click the login button. You are now at the home page. Bookmark this page for quicker access in the future.
- Click on the Catalog button in the upper-left corner of your screen.
- Click on the Suffolk University or school link.
- Click on the item you would like to order and, if it can be customized (with either personal or departmental information), enter your information in each field. Click on the Update button below the word Proof. Click on the Open PDF button. Check the proof carefully; this will be your only proof. You can download this PDF and save it for your records. Enter the quantity desired and click Add to Cart.
- Click on the Back To Catalog link to continue shopping or click the Checkout button.
- Complete the Shipping Information section and click Continue. Be sure to include your name in the shipping information, not just the name of your department.
- Complete the Billing Information section. You must enter your 16-digit budget number into the PO Number field and the Client PO Number field on the Shea Brothers’ site or the Budget Line Number field on the BSE site. Click Continue.
Digital stationery may only be used for email and other electronic communications. The electronic template should never be used to produce the University letterhead on an office printer. This template contains low-resolution images and does not reproduce well when printed. All hard-copy communications requiring the University letterhead must be printed on official Suffolk stationery, available via Shea Brothers.
Instructions on how to create an electronic letterhead:
- Visit the stationery ordering site and proceed as if you were using the instructions for ordering letterhead.
- Add your department information into the fields on the letterhead form.
- Official/Formal office and department names should be used on letterhead.
- Academic departments should use the word Department.
- Offices should generally be listed as the “Office of ……..” rather than “………. Office,” with few exceptions.
- Once your information is correct in the form, click the green Update button.
- After the letterhead image is refreshed, click on the PDF button, and save that file to your desktop. At this time, you can close out of the Shea Brothers website.
- Open a blank document in Microsoft Word
- Pull down the “View” menu and select “Header and Footer”
- In the top ribbon toolbar, pull down the “Picture” menu from the “Insert” group, and select “Picture from file.”
- Locate the PDF you saved on your computer and click “Insert”
- Right-click on the picture and select “Format picture” from the pop-up menu.
- Select “Size” at the left side of the window, and change the height of the picture to 11".
- Select “Layout” from the left side of the window and select “Behind Text.” Then click “OK.”
- Drag the picture so that the top-right corner of the picture is aligned with the top-right corner of the page.
- Using the ruler on the left side of the window, drag to change the height of the header to 1.5 inches.
- Close the Header/Footer view.
- Save your file, and you’re done.