A Community of Scholars
Our Honors Program offers you the academic challenge you crave within the framework of a supportive, affirming community.
The program features outstanding academic opportunities, mentoring, and recognition events from orientation through graduation. Academic and social events are designed to promote leadership and public service, so students may develop valuable networking and other career-oriented skills.
Students will be considered for the program if they indicate interest on the Suffolk Supplement form. Admission is limited to a select number of students who must meet certain criteria.
Benefits and Recognition
Honors scholars enjoy the following opportunities:
- Guaranteed housing in University residence halls through their sophomore year
- Priority course registration
- Designated Honors Program advisors
- Application assistance, when applicable, for Fulbright, Marshall, Rhodes, and other post-graduate academic and scholarship programs
- Honors Program designation on official academic transcript
- Special listing in commencement program
Current and Transfer Students
The Honors Program also considers admission for a limited number of current students or transfer students who have completed one full year of study at Suffolk with a minimum 3.5 GPA during the period up to and including the second semester of their sophomore year.