First Year Students
First-year students will be registered for classes by Academic Services; first-year schedules are delivered in late summer.
All Other Students
To be eligible to register, you must have:
(1) Fulfilled tuition obligations for current semester.
(2) Submitted official copy of undergraduate transcript and Authorization of Good Standing form (first-year day and evening students)
(3) Submitted proof of immunization as required by Mass. state law for all full-time students and all international students.
(4) Completed orientation II (second-year day and evening students)
(5) Completed Emergency Contact Information
(6) Submitted local address information
(7) Reviewed Student Handbook
Registration holds will be placed on students who have not satisfied all requirements. To check holds, visit Campus Cruiser > Register/Curriculum > Registration Holds.