- The program runs June 18-July 12, 2014.
- The online application will be available on this site in early 2014.
- Intensive 15-day schedule of classes and extracurricular, academic, and social activities.
- Visits to both the Swedish District Court and Swedish Appeals Court, with the opportunity to meet and socialize with Swedish law students, faculty, judges and administrators.
- Courses offered include:
- Approximately 40-50 students will be enrolled in the program. Of this number, approximately 10 will be advanced, specially selected students by the University of Lund law faculty and 2-4 students will be from U.S. law schools other than Suffolk.
- Founded nearly 350 years ago.
- Recognized as one of the foremost academic institutions in the world (#89 University in the World in 2010-11 according to Thomson Reuters).
Lund in a Nutshell
- Ideal European university town, full of medieval architecture and surrounded by green hills.
- The New York Times calls Lund “A College Town with a Bit of Viking Mayhem.”
- Only 40 minute train ride from Copenhagen, the capital of Denmark.