Enrollment in this program is limited and early application is encouraged. Admission is on a first-come, first-served basis. The only requirement is that a student be in a good academic standing.Applications accompanied by the registration fee and payment due that are received after this date will only be considered subject to space and accommodation availability. When available, applicants must complete the online application accompanied by a non-refundable $125 registration fee to the Law School Registrar's Office.
Suffolk University Law School evening division students who hope to use credits from this program to accelerate graduation should first speak to the Law School Registrar Lorraine Cove.
- The Lund Summer Program application, the consent and release form, and the registration fee must be completed and sent to the Law School Registrar's Office.
- If you are not a student at Suffolk Law School, request that your Dean or Registrar send us a letter of good standing on your behalf.
- Send us the remainder of your tuition, housing and activities fee payment by May 1, 2015.
- Make sure your passport is current. Passports must be valid for at least three months after the end of the summer program.
- If you are a non-U.S. citizen, it may be necessary for you to obtain a visa in order to attend the program. Please check the Swedish embassy website early, determine whether a visa is necessary, and start the paperwork. If you need a letter of invitation from the University of Lund as part of the visa process please contact the Suffolk University Program Director, Professor Sara Dillon, as soon as you start the process.