Suffolk University Law School • 120 Tremont Street • Boston, MA 02108-4977
T 617 573-8160 • f 617 723-6114 • firstname.lastname@example.org
- This form and the Consent and Release form must be completed fully. Please use block letters.
- All applications, regardless of when filed, must be accompanied by $125 non-refundable application fee.
- Non-Suffolk University Law School students must submit a letter to the Law Registrar from an official of their law school stating that they are a student in good standing.
- Suffolk University Law School evening division students who hope to use credits from this program to accelerate graduation, should first speak to the law school, Associate Administrative Dean Lorraine Cove.
- Please notify the Law Registrar immediately of name or address changes.
- Return this completed form, the Consent and Release form and application fee to: Office of the Law Registrar, Sweden 2014, Suffolk University Law School, 120 Tremont Street, Boston, MA 02108-4977
PRESENT MAILING ADDRESS
Phone (include area code)
Student ID Number (Suffolk Students Only)
PERMANENT MAILING ADDRESS, IF DIFFERENT FROM ABOVE
Phone (include area code)
Are you a US Citizen?
Date of Birth (month/day/year)
SELECT YOUR COURSES
You may select 1 or 2 courses, for a total of 2 or 4 credits. You may not register for classes which occur simultaneously.
|719 AD Comparative Health Law||Landers, R.||9:30 am - 11:05 am||2 Credits|
|707 AD Comparative Criminal Procedure||Borenstein, I.||11:30 am - 1:05 pm||2 Credits|
|701 AD International Intellectual Property||Grinvald, L.||11:30 am - 1:05 pm||2 Credits|
|703 AD International Business Transactions||Gibson, C.||9:30 am - 11:05 am||2 Credits|
TUITION AND ACCOMMODATIONS PAYMENTA non-refundable $125 application fee is due with your application by April 25, 2014.
|Tuition (4 credit hours)||4,016.00|
|* SOS International Travel Fee||50.00|
* All students studying abroad are required to register with International SOS, a security and travel assistance program.
FOR NON-SUFFOLK STUDENTS ONLY
If you are presently enrolled in a law school, an essential part of this application is a letter of good standing from an official at your law school. If you have a letter, please attach it to this application. If you do not have the letter, please arrange to have one sent to the Law Registrar, Sweden 2014, Suffolk University Law School, 120 Tremont Street, Boston, MA 02108-4977. No student will be accepted for admission until such a letter has been received.
I wish to have a copy of my summer transcript sent to my law school
WITHDRAWAL FROM PROGRAM
I hereby apply for a student room through the University of Lund for the 2014 program period.
I hereby apply for admission to Suffolk University 2014 Summer Law Program in Sweden and make the above statements as the basis for my application. If accepted as a student, I agree to cooperate with the faculty in maintaining high standards of scholarship and conduct.
EMERGENCY CONTACT INFORMATION
Please include information regarding the person you wish to be notified in case of emergency:
Relationship to Applicant
Please include (area code) and, if necessary, (country code)